AYUTTHAYA FULL DAY TOUR (Roundtrip)
Visit “Thailand’s World Heritage” Daily 07:30-16:00 hrs.
06:00 - 07:15 hrs. Pick up from hotel and transfer to the river city shopping complex, Siphraya, next to Royal Orchid
07:15 hrs. Check in at River City - Counter No. 2 " Grand Pearl Cruise"
Morning By bus:
07:30 hrs. Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air–conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
09:00 hrs. Arrival at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of
Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
10:30 hrs. Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand. Visit Wat Mahatad, the
royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. Its was used as a residential palace. and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
Afternoon By cruise:
13:15 hrs. Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at
Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi). Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
15:00 hrs. Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowed temples.
16:00 hrs. Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to hotel by air-
Grand Pearl Cruise Rates
Adult : With Transfer to Hotel on the list
2,000. - THB
Adult : Non Transfer to Hotel
1,850. - THB
Child (4-10 years) : With Transfer to Hotel on the list
1,450. - THB
Child (4-10 years) : Non Transfer to Hotel
1,300. - THB
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission fees to all attractions
- English-speaking guide
- Buffet Lunch on board
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Return riverboat trip on the White Orchid Cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from central Bangkok hotels (if option selected)
What’s Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
Dress Code for Bang Pa In (Summer Palace)
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, tight fitting trousers, as well as tights cannot be worn as outer garments.
- See-through shirts and blouses, as well as culotters or quarter length trousers cannot be worn.
- Sleeveless shirts or vests cannot be worn as outer garments.
- Sandles (without ankle or heel straps) cannot be worn.
- All shirt sleeves, whether long or short, cannot be rolled up.
- Sweat shirts and sweat pants, wind-cheaters, pajamas and fisherman trousers cannot be worn
General Pick up Area or Road:
- Asoke, Charoen Krung Road Soi 1-70, Chidlom, Chinatown, Khaosan Road, Pathumwan. Phayathai, Ploenchit, Pratunam, Pomprab, Petchburi Road from Soi 1 to Avani Atrium, Phranakorn, Silom, Sathorn, Siam Square, Sukhumvit Soi 1-33 and Soi 2-26.
- Grand Pearl doesn not pick up at hostels, guesthouses, apartments, condominiums and some small hotels with no parking.
- Please be in the reception of your hotel at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. The tour provider will inform you of the pick-up time once you provide your hotel information.
- In case your hotel is not in the pick-up and drop off list, we will suggest a meeting point and time at the time of confirmation.
General Terms and Conditions
The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
REMARK: NO SHOW or CANCEL on Departure Date 100% Charge.
Click here to download program